Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Birthday

Last Saturday was my birthday and I made a special meal for it. However, I am less inclined to put it down as one of my meal #such-and-such dinners because it was more casual. I am planning on one of those type of meals this week, though. :)

Blueberry-Lemon Cake

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

We had it with vanilla ice cream.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Sweeping from one side to the other: lettuce for sandwiches, croissants, chicken salad, hint of lime chips, my cake, a tomato and basil side to go with the chips, and a fruit salad.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! :D Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Sarah. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blueberry and Lemon sound like an awesome combination for a cake! I'll bet it was way better than any old Betty Crocker mix. :p I'm not a big fan of cake mixes unless there's some sort of special twist to them, like a good homemade frosting or a great sauce or topping.

    ReplyDelete