Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Here’s to the Truss Bridges

I’m kind-of nostalgic about these bridges. They’re not in fashion and haven’t been for a long time; but they’re a part of my childhood and country. Really, the fact that they are mostly a thing of the past probably makes me appreciate them even more. When I stumbled across one the other day I decided to stop and take some pictures. :)

presents, an old bridge, and other lovelies 045presents, an old bridge, and other lovelies 046

presents, an old bridge, and other lovelies 047presents, an old bridge, and other lovelies 050

presents, an old bridge, and other lovelies 048

presents, an old bridge, and other lovelies 051presents, an old bridge, and other lovelies 054presents, an old bridge, and other lovelies 055presents, an old bridge, and other lovelies 058

presents, an old bridge, and other lovelies 068

That was such a beautiful fall day.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love some of the slightly unconventional angles you used, and I love the last mirror shot! It makes the picture so much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete