Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Autumn Fields and Apples

So far we are having a beautiful Fall here.

house painting, Peter, autumn, apples 010

house painting, Peter, autumn, apples 013By day and dusk.

house painting, Peter, autumn, apples 024house painting, Peter, autumn, apples 025

The past couple of years we’ve had no apple crop to speak of at the farm; but this year it’s bountiful!

I picked a couple of buckets of these(Granny Smith?).

house painting, Peter, autumn, apples 006

One bucket from Uncle John…

farm apples and Peter 001

And finally, a few of our Red Delicious from the garden.

the farm 020

Between all the harvesting, canning, freezing, and eating--the apples and I have been having quite the bonding session.

1 comment:

  1. Looks so lovely....Fall is my favourite season...I hope to get out and enjoy it this weekend. AND maybe a pumpkin pie blizzard from the DQ....I can not believe I didn't know about these! Thanks for the tip! xo

    ReplyDelete