Search This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

Family History: Grandpa Charles

My great-great grandpa

Scan0001 (2)

These are a couple of pages from my Grandma Marion’s family history. I tweaked them a bit.

Scan0005 (4)

 

Scan0003 (4)

My grandma and her grandpa…

Scan0001 (3)

Grandma wrote a little page for me about grandpa Charles.

I didn’t want to tear it out of the book; so your version gets to be a little blurry. :( Pardon me for that.

Scan0003 (3)

The uncle mentioned is Tracy.

 

PicMonkey Collage

Front(This picture was tiny.)

Scan0004 (2)

Back

Scan0005 (2)

 

Scan0004

Mae was Grandma’s little(and only)sister.

Scan0001 (4)

Grandpa Charles would come over to there house for Sunday dinners. Great-grandma Lillian would always make mashed potatoes(and he loved her mashed potatoes.) :)

I may do a post about Clayton and/or Lillian next!

2 comments:

  1. Cozy! I love all of the pictures and especially the account that your grandma wrote out for you. :) So sweet. "He was precious". I love that part.

    ReplyDelete