Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Haircutting and Preston: A Couple New Adventures

I cut my bangs by myself for the first time in a long time(since childhood?)…

summer, Preston, Haircutting 138

…and am so happy! They actually turned out the way they’re supposed to!

summer, Preston, Haircutting 139

Yay Youtube tutorials! In other news we adopted Preston.

summer, Preston, Haircutting 092

He is rediculously sweet and loving. I would imagine you will be seeing more of him. I never blogged the hollyhocks. They are winding down; but I’ll show you a few pics of them in their glory. They were too beautiful not to mention.

summer, Preston, Haircutting 001summer, Preston, Haircutting 004summer, Preston, Haircutting 007summer, Preston, Haircutting 008

This white one was a surprise in with the burgundy. I think having to wait ‘til the second year for blooms made me want to appreciate them even more.

2 comments: