Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Call Me Muffin?

I did sort-of-a conversion of a recipe from a lovely blog called “Call Me Cupcake!”.

Here’s a link:

http://call-me-cupcake.blogspot.com/

One of the things I changed was the berry. The lady from this blog said the next time she made this recipe she would use raspberries or blueberries. I used raspberries from our garden.

muffins, flowers, French ladies 002

Well my grand dreams for pink cupcakes with white chocolate frosting didn’t quite materialize the way I had hoped. By the time I was done I had what would more aptly be described as raspberry muffins with a “different” color to them. They received a warm reception on more than one front though; so they should not be counted as a total flop. :)

muffins, flowers, French ladies 007

Made any cupcakes or muffins lately? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment