Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Amanda and the Scarf

I saw the lovely French ladies today…

muffins, flowers, French ladies 011

Me and Amanda

muffins, flowers, French ladies 015

Alex, April, and a little bit of Amanda and their mother Jenny. :)

muffins, flowers, French ladies 016

Amanda, Alex, April…

muffins, flowers, French ladies 017

and Alayna

muffins, flowers, French ladies 024

Amanda was so kind as to model a scarf for my shop. Here’s the finished listing:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/80828790/womens-or-mens-wide-knitted-scarf-in

Also, here’s a link to Amanda’s Etsy shop! :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MamsyMoments?ref=ss_profile

3 comments:

  1. What fun and what a lovely scarf...can't wait to bring out all of mine...the air is starting to cool off. Love your blog...thank you for visiting me the other day. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and you're welcome! :) I'm hoping to make a scarf and hat for myself. If I get those done I'll probably blog them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I enjoyed your most recent blog post (pretty inside and out). :)

    ReplyDelete