Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Never Knew: Mollie Makes

Perhaps if I’d being paying more attention to my Etsy stats, I’d have found out sooner that I made it onto Mollie Makes! Last month they posted my big whale in a “Moodboard Monday”! I am happy… :)

This is the image from their site. I’ll put the link to the article below it.

MollieMakesMoodboard

http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/blog/moodboard-monday-blue-denim

On other news, I’m hired! I’d been on the look out for some part-time work, but hadn’t been seeing anything that I would be excited/happy to do. Finally, though, through a note from a friend (and prayerful waiting) I learned about a job opening, for the growing season, at an organic farm.

Pin Oak Place and Jasper 009

At the moment I’m thinking that I will probably use a good bit of my earnings towards a sewing machine. For the most part, my work on Etsy has been done by hand. Having a machine would probably prove incredibly helpful for my little shop, and nice to have around for other projects. :)

I’ll post some jam later!

2 comments:

  1. How fun to have been featured! And congratulations on the job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...your whale is adorable.
    Have fun at your new job...sounds like it will be fun...and a new sewing machine is always lots of incentive to get up in the morning and head to work. xoxoox

    ReplyDelete