Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Use it up, wear it out…

Years ago my grandma North handed down a couple of dresses to me. They were hers, and she had made them herself. I think they were just going to be thrown out otherwise. I haven’t worn either one in years, and am not even sure where the pink one is right now; but I carefully saved the red one, and have started on a mission…
red apron 003
I am using a bunch of the fabric toward an apron. I love aprons, use aprons, and associate them with my grandma. I will try to make a post when I’m finished with it!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! It's going to be beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely lovely idea! The fabric is darling. Your grandma would be so happy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Easter Blessings to you my friend....xoxo

    ReplyDelete