Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Italy: Meal #19

This meal was inspired by Giada De Laurentiis' books Eveyday Pasta and Everyday Italian. Please pardon my photos. I think my camera may have accidentally been shifted to a different setting, and was therefore non-cooperative.

Candles and tulle

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

A sort-of chicken lasagna (I changed the recipe a lot, into a different recipe really, but it was tasty.)

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Roasted Bell Pepper Salad

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Panna Cotta with strawberries

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The Panna Cotta was very cozy to make. It reminded me of making instant pudding at night for my mum, Shaina, and myself.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments: