Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Preparation & radishes

I started prepping food for my ethnic meal and thought I would post some photos. I also made supper for my dad. This is not an exhaustive gallery of what I've done, but shows a good bit. :)

Apple and Pear sauce

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Beautiful Radishes

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Hungarian Cold Plate (In this case casserole dish.)

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I layered farmers' cheese, smoked provolone, and hard salami. This dish also contains ham, turkey, cucumber, red and yellow bell pepper, and radishes.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

As part of our supper I made a little hash. We'll call it "Hungarian Hash". :)

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

First, I cooked some ham, turkey, hard salami, and bell pepper in olive oil/salt&pepper; then I added a bit of leftovers consisting mainly of roasted potatoes. I did a bit of chopping and further cooking; and that was all.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment: