Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Iceland: Meal #28

This meal was mainly based off recipes from http://www.simnet.is/gullis/jo/ I made it in January.

Peas, a dish with bacon-and-mushrooms-and-things called "Boneless Birds" (which by the way contains no bird), and homemade rhubarb jam to go with the Boneless Birds

We had vanilla ice cream for dessert and I believe at least a couple of us had the jam with it; but I had had enough of it with my meal that I just wanted plain ice cream. :) It went well with the main dish though.

2 comments:

  1. What are the "And Things"? :p It looks good. Actually anything with mushrooms usually looks good to me. :) And I LOVE rhubarb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :) Other than that it might have just been stew beef, onion, and seasoning. I might have used some thing(s) other than that but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete