Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

15 Sleeves and Little Cakes

I plan to start adding original artwork to my shop! (Doesn’t that look nice in magenta?) I have 15 protective sleeves in which artwork can be mailed to customers, and 15 items that I want to either sell or remove in the near future. Starting Monday, and not blogging Sundays, I would like to post a piece of artwork every day for 15 days. :)

On a different note, I recently made a recipe for Red Pepper Cheesecake. (Just think of it as a super creamy dip.) :) Instead of using the recommended spring form pan, I divided the mixture into two ramekins, and baked them in a water bath. We bought pita chips from the store; but the recipe for the cheesecake also contains a recipe for homemade pita chips. Yum! :)

Photo from www.foodnetwork.com

Here’s a link to the recipe!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/red-pepper-cheesecake-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment