Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Shopping In Walnut #1

My mother, my sister and I went shopping in Walnut, Iowa the other day. It’s one of our favorite places to poke around for nice things to buy. :) I’ll put most of my purchases in this post, then devote one entirely to my favorite find! :)

For paper goods…

Jasper, Walnut shopping, Bluebird 036

Notecards with vintage magazine cover art

Jasper, Walnut shopping, Bluebird 063

A sweet little postcard.

Jasper, Walnut shopping, Bluebird 066

I used it to write a note to my friend Kathy. :)

Jasper, Walnut shopping, Bluebird 040

Vintage Handkerchiefs

Jasper, Walnut shopping, Bluebird 042

I love the detail on this one!

Jasper, Walnut shopping, Bluebird 044

This one is so sweet.

Jasper, Walnut shopping, Bluebird 049

I gave this to my friend Alex along with a…

Jasper, Walnut shopping, Bluebird 054

Vintage Hat

Jasper, Walnut shopping, Bluebird 056Jasper, Walnut shopping, Bluebird 059

I gave them as a “Happy-belated-apartment-warming” present. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment