Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Korea: Meal #8

This meal was based off of "Cooking the Korean Way" by Okwha Chung and Judy Monroe.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

What we drank

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Glazed Chicken Wings

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Kimchi (quite spicy)

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Arborio rice with corn and lemon

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

White peaches with lemon juice for preservation

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The evening sky

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sky! Everything looks good except the rice..........sorry, I hate lemon flavor unless it's on fruit! hee hee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the deal is, but I posted a comment last night but now it's gone. My comments always seem to be disappearing from any blog I comment on. It's so annoying! Anyway... My original comment:

    You ATE the eaving sky!?! Horrors! :p

    Hopefully you'll get it this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we nibbled at the clouds; but they weren't very filling; so we decided to eat the sunset. We figured it was going down anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete