Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Little Brooch and Vintage Dress

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I bought this little brooch from Zimm's in Walnut, IA to go with my dress.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

My shawl has the reverse color/pattern of my dress and my earrings have a colored floral pattern.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Our cat Bo

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

For some reason I love belts. The dress came with this one. It definitely amplifies the pleasure of wearing this garment.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

This dress came from ADVINTAGOUS.ETSY.COM

Who knows? Maybe someday I'll find another treasure in her shop. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely dress. :) I'm glad you posted photos of it! And the scarf goes perfectly.

    ReplyDelete